Hiring Organization / Company: Spectrum Health
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a Chartered Physiotherapist who can work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team in our Dundrum Clinic. We are looking for a full time Physiotherapist to join the team for this employee role.
The clinic is based within an established GP practice, whereby you will be working alongside the medical team and another Physiotherapist. You'll also have access to a dedicated support team at our HQ, as well as structured performance management with the clinical lead.
When you start, you will receive comprehensive induction training, which includes learning about our business from all departments – marketing, operations, HR, etc. As well as dedicated support from our HQ team, you'll also get structured performance management with your clinical lead. Reviews will take place at 1/3/6/12 month marks, and annually thereafter - clear goals will be identified and measured at set timeframes.
What are the benefits of working with us? We offer discounted health insurance (available after successful probation period), annual leave that increases with length of service, a “Me Day” – an additional day's leave each year to try something new – , educational and CPD support, and a monthly personal health & wellness allowance. For more information, please click here. (https://static1.squarespace.com/static/552bbfcce4b009016381c7ef/t/60fe96098c5c732ca9dedbee/1627297299035/Spectrum+Health+Benefits+%282021%29.pdf)
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy (essential)
- Relevant private practice clinical experience preferred
- CORU registration or S91 CORU application in process - please note you must be able to produce your application number (essential)
- Chartered membership of ISCP (essential)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (essential)
- Practice management software experience desirable
- Microsoft Office desirable
What is the role and what will my responsibilities be?
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, primarily neuro-musculoskeletal, both face to face and digitally
- Independently assess, diagnose, develop treatment plans, then provide treatment accordingly
- Educate patients about how to prevent and/or improve their conditions
- Admin responsibilities: medical case notes, reports, statistics, managing patient payments and issuing receipts
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals in a timely manner
- Conduct meetings with local GPs and potential referrers
- Assist the marketing team in generating new patients
- Part-take and facilitate in internal study groups
- Report stock levels and equipment repairs to the Operations Executive
- Meet continuous education requirements and maintain an up to date CPD folder
- You may be required to create content and blogs from time to time
- You may be required to work with the marketing team from time to time and provide them with on the ground feedback
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
This job might be for you if:
- You have great passion for physiotherapy and are proactive in seeking out the best course of treatment for your patients
- Motivating people, including yourself, comes easily
- You enjoy developing relationships with other stakeholders
- You can comfortably take initiative and adapt to new situations well
- You are enthusiastic and enjoy taking part in wider company events
How do I apply?
Please click ‘apply to position', complete the application form, attach your CV and click ‘submit application'.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please note that if you click "apply" you consent to your information to be stored for 12 months for recruitment purposes by Spectrum Health and to be shared with our affiliated partners including but not limited to, Spectrum Connected Health, Spectrum.Life, Spectrum Mental Health, , Doctor on Duty, GP24, Shelbourne Accountants and Financial Health
Job Location Information:
Location: Dundrum, County Dublin
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs this present day. Normally, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be simple if you know where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently supply vital training, assets, and techniques for process seekers. Those companies can be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working experience. A simple Web test for job firms on your areaought to uncover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can repeatedly be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long lasting process for the people who carry out well all over their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.