Hiring Organization / Company: Arc Cinema Navan
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Join THE ARC ARENA team| Navan's #1 entertainment centre encompassing an eight lane bowling alley, forty seater Four Star Pizza restaurant, six screen luxury cinema, large arcade and Laser Tag venue.
The CINEMA SUPERVISOR in The Arc Cinema is responsible for the efficient day to day running of operations while ensuring customer care standards are maintained at all times.
- Assist the Manager with the day to day management of The Arc Cinema, Navan.
- Open and close the building in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist the manager in implementing HACCP procedures and ensuring documentation and recording sheets are maintained.
- Lead, coach and mentor staff to ensure achievement of commercial KPIs as set by the Manager and/or Sales Supervisor.
- Lead by example by working with staff across all areas of the facility including selling, cleaning, ushering etc.
- Follow cash policies and procedures as set out by the company at all times
- Foster a culture that provides customers with an excellent leisure experience in a friendly and relaxed environment.
- Implement standard company wide operating procedures, and supervise staff to ensure adherence to these.
- Gather feedback from patrons to inform management and lead to constant improvement of the customer offer.
- Deal with any customer issues or complaints which arise during their shift.
- Contribute to decision making around the customer offer including selection of appropriate film programming; pricing and promotions; marketing activities.
- Assist with the management of stock levels to ensure maximum availability and minimum waste.
- Maintain the highest standards of presentation and cleanliness at all times.
Supervisors are expected to work across all areas of the business including:
- Serving customers
- Operating the 'Ticket Check' point
- Clearing and cleaning of auditoriums between movies
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness throughout the cinema
- Ushering auditoriums to ensure all customers have a relaxed and enjoyable experience
Most importantly - provide excellent customer care to everybody who visits The Arc Cinema, Navan.
The Person: * An enthusiastic people person with an outgoing personality. * A multi-tasker who thrives in an active and busy environment, whilst still maintaining the discipline to carry out routine tasks efficiently. * Attention to detail, most particularly around presentation and customer care.
- Two free cinema tickets per week for you and a friend to enjoy
- Discounts on Four Star Pizza
- Discounted Bowling for you and a friend
- Staff / Social Events
Opportunities available for progression across our group of businesses.
Applicants must be available to work five days over seven including weekends and evening work.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of the cinema industry, some shifts will require you to work evenings (up to midnight) and therefore at this time only applicants aged 18 years or older will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €11.00 per hour for training period, reviewed on successful completion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Navan, County Meath (preferred)
- Hospitality / Leisure or F&B: 2 years (preferred)
- Supervisory: 2 years (preferred)
Job Location Information:
Location: Navan, County Meath
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs this present day. Most often, you’ll have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few other people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you know the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an out of this world and usually lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide very important training, belongings, and programs for activity seekers. Those companies may also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms on your areaought to discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can repeatedly be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long lasting task for the individuals who perform smartly all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.