Hiring Organization / Company: Mcdonald's
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time
- Consistently deliver the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness in the restaurant
- Provide friendly, fast and accurate service
Deliver A Great Customer Experience
- Prepare the customer’s meal with care and respect – give your customers gold standard food and drink every time
- Make it special – be welcoming, personalise your comments and connect with your customers
- Make it genuine – give the customer your full attention, smile, use eye contact and body language that is enthusiastic and energetic
- Adapt to each customer’s needs – give them an individual experience that exceeds their expectations, e.g.:
o Get to know regular customers and treat them individually
o Use positive gestures, e.g. offer to clear trays, help parents with pushchairs or make a child’s visit special
- Use initiative and confidence when interacting with customers
- Answer customer queries confidently and professionally – keep up-to-date with knowledge on our food and promotions
- Treat all customers and colleagues with courtesy and respect
- Work as a supportive team member
McDonald's is an equal opportunities employer.
Quality, Service & Cleanliness
- Complete tasks and activities in line with training, company guidelines and management direction
- Adhere to McDonald’s standards of quality, service and cleanliness
- Follow all workplace safety, security and food hygiene procedures
- Follow our guidelines and take pride in your personal appearance
- Take responsibility for your training in all areas; look for opportunities to improve and develop
Job Location Information:
City: North Dublin
Location: North Dublin, County Dublin
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Generally, you are going to have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if you recognize the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide essential training, assets, and techniques for activity seekers. These corporations may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A easy Internet test for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top objective for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can regularly be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into a long lasting job for the people who perform well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.