Hiring Organization / Company: Viagogo
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Overview of Role
What we offer:
Competitive starting salary of €25,000
- Health package
- Continuous training & support
- Career progression
- Employee Engagement initiatives
- Work Abroad Scheme in North America, APAC, Africa, Europe
- Casual dress code
- Free parking
- Customer Service – provide e-mail and phone support to our customers to the required standard which ensures a good balance between productivity and quality
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary
- Identify process improvement opportunities and raise them through the appropriate forum
- Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world
- Any other tasks as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Communication Skills - Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ownership - Hungry to take on responsibility, excelling at following up providing updates proactively, and proposing process improvements whenever applicable
- People Skills - Excellent interpersonal skills, being capable of empathizing, communicating, and resolving conflicts in an assertive way
- Problem Solving - Understanding scenarios, making decisions, and suggesting appropriate answers/solutions according to available resources
- Quick Learner – Learning and adapting to new technologies and tools
- Resilience - Capability to handle stressful situations while dealing with customers
- Teamwork - Adaptable, flexible, approachable, and collaborative towards team goals and interests
- Positive Attitude - A sense of humor and positive “make-it-work” attitude
Experience and working hours:
- This is an entry-level position and we are not looking for a specific background, but the right attitude. All the training and tools necessary will be provided
- You will be working 40 hours per week
- Must be flexible with working hours, willing to work shifts during evenings and weekends
Job Location Information:
Location: Limerick, County Limerick
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a few other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you recognize where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply critical training, property, and systems for activity seekers. These firms can also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A simple Web scan for job firms in your areaought to uncover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end goal for that is to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into a long-lasting task for the people who perform well all over their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.