Hiring Organization / Company: Bbnet
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Due to continued expansion, BBnet are now hiring for a Customer Support Representative based in our Shannon Office. As part of the customer operations team, support representatives are expected to provide a high level of support to our existing and prospective broadband & VOIP customers.
- Ensuring our customers come first is the key responsibility of this role, always taking ownership for first point of contact resolution wherever possible.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or chat.
- Answer enquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Advise customers on technical challenges
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell.
- Maintain, track and close CRM database/ticketing system by accurately entering information, in a timely manner.
- Track and take ownership of all outstanding queries to ensure follow through to closure, in all cases.
- Act as support for sales and billing departments.
- Strong Customer orientation, Accurate Data Entry Skills, Excellent Teamwork skills, Good Listening & Phone Skills, Verbal & Written Communication, People Skills, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking, Technically competent, Flexibility, Pro-active & patient.
- Knowledge of Windows, Android and Apple operating systems would be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Application deadline: 21/6/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Job Location Information:
Location: Shannon, County Clare
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Most often, you’ll have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a few other people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and commonly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply vital training, belongings, and programs for job seekers. These firms can be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms in your areamust uncover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top function for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long lasting process for the individuals who perform neatly all over their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.