Hiring Organization / Company: Salesforce
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, one of the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for 11 years running. The growth, innovation, and spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model.
We're looking for exceptional candidates to join the Customer Success Group. In this role, you will help our implementation partners within the Salesforce ecosystem create successful customer implementations. The Partner Engagement Manager (PEM) is responsible for assisting our Partners during implementations, providing guidance and best practices, reviewing project deliverables, being a point of advocacy and escalation, and helping to reduce/resolve issues for our customers and partners.
The PEM acts as an expert to map out and execute successful implementations. They work as a pool within a region and advise the Partner through best practices, the proposal process, and project execution. Partners and internal stakeholders will proactively reach out to the PEM team for support and this team's guidance helps ensure partners and customers are set up for success long term.
This role can be office or remotely based with a strong emphasis on in-person collaboration with our partner teams. You’ll need to be a team player with a collaborative and consultative work style, and you will demonstrate a proven ability to engage with executives internally and externally to drive alignment and agreement. You will also possess a high level of personal accountability and the ability to thrive in a high-velocity, a highly dynamic work environment with tight deadlines.
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with partners to provide best practices, strategic guidance and to review key deliverables during multiple phases of Salesforce solution delivery (approach, architecture, staffing plans) to maximize customer success
- Identify the gaps and enhancements needed on best practices.
- Provide ongoing reviews of partner projects to assess progress, provide guidance and assess risks.
- Identify embedded staffing needs as resultant from partner capacity and competency constraints, and work with the CSG structure as needed for the placement of billable consultants.
- Work in partnership with Customer Success Managers to mitigate and help resolve red accounts and escalations for assigned partner projects.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and partners
Basic Requirements and Skills:
- 4+ years of experience delivering Salesforce solutions
- 3+ years in an implementation lead role, preferably as an Engagement Manager, Project Manager, Consultant, Implementation Architect
- Experience and technical understanding of one or more Salesforce products/platforms
- Experience and understanding of multiple delivery methodologies. Related certifications e.g. Scrum or PMP would be beneficial.
- Salesforce certifications for Core products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud) or equivalent work experience; further Salesforce product certifications preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude
- Ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to review key partner deliverables such as proposals, staffing plans, and architectural recommendations
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to construct content that defines best practices
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- Up to 20% travel may be required, variable
Note to applicants: Interested, but not sure if you have the exact qualifications for this role? We encourage you to apply and tell us how your qualifications would help you adapt to the role requirements successfully!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Job Location Information:
Location: Dublin, County Dublin
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be simple if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and regularly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide crucial training, belongings, and methods for process seekers. Those companies can also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip function for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long lasting task for the people who carry out smartly throughout their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.