Hiring Organization / Company: Mowlam Healthcare
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Shifts include weekdays and weekends so full flexibiloty is required.
- Supporting the nursing staff and team in delivering high quality person-centred care to meet all care needs of residents
- Getting to know residents’ interests and needs, providing attention, support and companionship
- Promoting the mobility of residents, supervising and assisting as necessary to ensure optimum mobility is maintained and improved where possible
- Enabling and assisting residents to maintain their personal appearance /hygiene needs while always maintaining their dignity
- Communicating with nurses regarding resident's condition or any aspect of resident's daily life
- Enabling and assisting residents to eat/drink and achieve physical comfort
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities
- Sustaining high level of communication between resident’s family and staff developing good relationships
- Assisting in the upkeep of high standards of cleanliness in the home
- Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the home
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Nurse in Charge and management.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare or equivalent
- Experience working in a healthcare environment (with a good knowledge of HIQA standards) preferable
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Reliable and professional
- Can work independently or part of a team
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook
- Fluent level of English both written and oral
- Guaranteed hours contracts
- Premium Sunday and Bank Holidays rates
- Paid breaks
- Death in Service Cover
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Paid trainings
- Subsidised meals
Job Location Information:
Location: Limerick, County Limerick
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. Typically, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you know the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and commonly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide critical coaching, property, and programs for job seekers. These firms will also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A simple Web test for job firms in your areaought to discover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can repeatedly be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long-lasting task for the people who perform smartly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.