Hiring Organization / Company: Virtual Internships
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We don’t want to write another boring job description that is just bullet after bullet of tasks.
We are a start-up that is scaling fast. Therefore we’re not hiring for someone to do repetitive work. We’re hiring resilient, multi-faceted problem solvers.
We are seeking ambitious Arabic speaking graduates or early-career individuals to join our company product division as an Intern Experience Manager.
What will the Intern Experience Manager be trying to solve?
- How best to support our current participants on the program, finding success in student feedback of support.
- Providing the best resources of support for a participants exploration into their career pathway and enhancement of their professional development support
- Bridging the gap between our two stakeholders, the participant and the host company.
- Being the first port of call for any participant concerns or questions.
How many interns will I be supporting?
- All intern experience managers will get assigned a range of partnership interns to support with increased numbers between may and September.
- Interns come from around the world, with our 2020 alumni representing over 150 different universities from the US, UK, EU, MENA, and APAC regions.
How big is the Intern Experience team?
- The team will consist of up to 8 full-time staff for summer 2021.
What does success look like in 3 months time?
- Successfully manage full intern caseload on your own with support from Head of Intern Experience
- Ability to understand how to effectively problem solve any common intern concerns
- Complete knowledge of who to internally connect with for support with partners and host companies.
What does success look like in 6 months time?
- Positive feedback from all interns exceeding 85% of caseload
- Bringing new innovative ideas to our program supports and intern communication
- Be an active support to enhance participant employability and career management skills
Skills You Will Need
- Ability to convey complex information to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience supporting student professional development
- Strength in juggling multiple tasks and priorities at once
- Experience working in a Startup environment: “thriving in chaos, but working towards structure”
Additional characteristics we expect our entire team to demonstrate
- Always student focused
- Always find a way
- Dare to be different
- Dare to be challenged
- Action orientated: better to make a reversible bad decision than no decision at all
Some Basic Requirements
- Fluent English language skills (you don’t need an IELTS, but if you did it would be 7.0+)
- Arabic Language: Native or at least ALPT C1 (or equivalent)
- Passion for supporting career pathways and exploration
- A want to be a direct supporter of student participants
You should answer some questions here in your application form:
- Your frequently-used Email address;
- This role requires starting immediately, can you start working as soon as you get the offer?
- Please outline your current/most recent monthly salary (USD)?
- One-way Video Interview;
- Initial Interview with Head of Intern Experience;
- Final Interview with Chief Academic Officer (If any);
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Job Location Information:
Location: Dublin, County Dublin
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs these days. Most often, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are several other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if you recognize the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply crucial coaching, assets, and methods for task seekers. Those corporations may also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms for your areamust discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip goal for that is to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can repeatedly be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into an enduring job for the people who perform smartly all through their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.