Hiring Organization / Company: Facebook
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The candidate we seek will bring relevant Payroll experience in a fast-paced business environment with evidence of operational improvements and platform transitions within a multinational organization. This position will be focused on technical compliance, experience in transformation, policy, process and governance while also focusing on technology requirements and system implementation. This full-time position is in our Dublin or London, office and reports to the Director, Payroll APAC & EMEA. The role will be focused on all aspects of the international payroll operations as we scale and deliver an exceptional Facebook experience for our employees. Success in this role involves an ability to use data to drive decisions, thinking big and executing nimbly to transform our employee experience with compliance, security and accurate real time reporting. The successful candidate will be equally comfortable delivering on operational goals as well as process/system transformation.
- Along with the Global Payroll Leadership Team, partner with global process owners to develop technology solutions to improve Payroll processes and transactions, creating best in class processes which will scale with our business
- Partnering with our procurement team to lead payroll related RFP’s, supporting during the vendor selection process and the transition from our current state to future model
- Design, develop and implement future processes and control documentation
- Create risk frameworks to ensure international compliance with regulatory needs
- Involvement in all decision making related to process design, governance and management of all related operational actions
- Lead change management and communications as they relate to payroll projects
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, while working in a fast-paced environment
- Create innovative solutions and apply critical thinking to complex business/technical issues
- Create an environment that enables proactive solutions that are better aligned with future growth
- Influence Global Payroll Finance strategy and help align payroll operations model to our future state
- Collaborate with cross functional partners such as HR leadership and global finance leadership to help evolve the payroll roadmap
- Partner with our Employment Tax, Employment Law, Stock Administration and Global Talent organizations to ensure compliant and accurate reporting
- Understand our audit processes, SOX controls, mobility programs, GDPR and other jurisdictional requirements in countries where FB operate
- Support APAC & EMEA payroll operation leads as needed
- Experience in accelerating scale through transformation, vendor outsourcing, automation, introduction of advanced finance technologies, implementing payroll systems, continuous monitoring and quality assurance
- Proven track record in continuous improvements using data and tools to identify opportunities, proposing alternative solutions, and successfully realizing benefits of those solutions through implementation
- Experience managing Service Level Agreement (SLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and performance metrics and monitoring for in scope activities
- Highly collaborative individual capable of working with cross-functional partners and global and regional teams
- Experience working operationally with in-country/vendor SME’s to deliver measurable business services while balancing individual country nuances & global processes/standards
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and developing team members to develop their expertise and support their professional growth
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders to instigate change and obtain results
- Ability to develop strong client and stakeholder relationships, implement effective communication programs and transform our global employee service and support model
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
Job Location Information:
Location: Dublin, County Dublin
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Typically, you will haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you know where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply crucial training, property, and methods for process seekers. Those companies will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end purpose for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long lasting activity for the people who carry out neatly all over their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.