Hiring Organization / Company: Facebook
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Use market specific knowledge to provide signals and insights to manage response to high risk events, monitor virality of potential harmful content and spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in Brazil.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on escalations and response to crisis, looking for opportunities to improve our processes and tools.
- Be an advocate for our community of users, making recommendations of improvement opportunities related to workflows, operational guidelines, policy and our Community Standards to improve user experience in the market.
- Address sensitive content issues, including but not limited to graphic images, videos and writings, offensive or derogatory language, and other objectionable material.
- Analyse key metrics to improve our operational performance.
- Independently deliver solutions involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams.
- Bachelors Degree or 3 + years of professional experience within an operations environment
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Fluency in written and conversational Portuguese, demonstrable ongoing connection with the community in Brazil and detailed knowledge of its culture and common practices.
- Educational background in Security and Intelligence, Risk Management or related field.
- Experience in Intelligence analysis, including experience working in local agencies and government, think tanks and the private sector.
Job Location Information:
Location: Dublin, County Dublin
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. In most cases, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an improbable and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide vital training, property, and techniques for process seekers. These corporations will also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areashould discover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top function for that is to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting process for the people who carry out well all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.