Hiring Organization / Company: Salaso Health Solutions
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Salaso is a connected health technology company, developing online, mobile and telehealth solutions to engage users with exercise for health, wellbeing and recovery.
Our disruptive technology is changing the traditional approach to disease management, by integrating exercise and physical rehabilitation as a key part of the treatment protocol across multiple therapeutic areas. Salaso’s software platform enables healthcare providers deliver high quality physical rehabilitation services for patients, achieving better clinical outcomes and quantifiable cost savings.
The Salaso application also offers a Benefits and Wellness application for employers to their employees.
Our solution is differentiated by evidence based, high quality clinical content and ease of customisation to any disease state or therapeutic area.
Given progressive growth plans, we are seeking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the company’s marketing strategy and execution including digital marketing, demand generation and brand strategy. This new role will develop and own the marketing function to include strategy, budget, approach and hands on day to day activity and results.
Working closely with international sales teams and product owners, you will develop marketing strategies which will strengthen the businesses position in the market place, building sustainable growth. You will have a proven track record in B2B marketing as part of a scaling SaaS business. As an expert in all aspects of digital marketing, the Marketing Manager will define best practices, develop campaigns, and manage budget to ensure successful business outcomes.
If you’re self-motivated and excited by scaling an innovative digital health platform, this is a company that offers you an opportunity to lead, learn and grow.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy and plan, with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth, market penetration and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- Develop and implement a winning lead generation approach.
- Develop collateral to support our international sales teams.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Salaso brand strategy.
- Be responsible for the development and delivery of a sales pipeline through execution of programmes that develops and pipeline revenue generation.
- Take ownership of the business’ reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications.
- Forecast, measure, analyse, and report the impact of digital marketing campaigns on sales; interpret the data and gain insights.
- Work closely with the sales, and product teams to develop integrated campaigns & initiatives across multiple channels including: digital advertising, paid social and SEO, webinars and virtual events, email marketing automation, content creation, and others.
- Manage third party agency relationships.
- Conducting competitor and market analysis, determining the marketing strategy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B marketing and customer acquisition marketing for a B2B SaaS or technology business.
- Experience in digital health technology or Software as a Medical Device (SaaMD) industry will be an advantage.
- International marketing experience, preferably with the USA market.
- Excellent written communications and copywriting skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Demonstrable experience of creating marketing assets such as sales collateral, landing pages, ad posts, email templates, brochures.
- Strong experience in managing budget and paid campaigns across Google AdWords (Search, display, email, retargeting) and Social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Experience in using Salesforce and other sales and marketing platforms.
- High level of proficiency with managing and interpreting campaign data, budgeting, reporting, analysis, troubleshooting, optimisation.
- Ability to learn fast, balance priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Team player, organising and managing with multiple stakeholders within the business.
- Proven ability to influence and make data driven decisions to drive success.
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback and find solutions.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Ability to make an impact immediately with a growing innovative health technology company.
- This role can be completed remotely working on GMT.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to [email protected]
Job Location Information:
Location: Tralee, County Kerry
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you understand the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and commonly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide essential training, property, and programs for activity seekers. These firms will also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms in your areaought to uncover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end purpose for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can frequently be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long lasting activity for the people who perform smartly right through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.