Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Reporting to the Team Leader of Merchant Implementations Europe, the Implementations Specialist will work as part of a Project Team (delivering a major Client impacting Project). The role is responsible for Project Managing and Operational Implementation of the client with strict delivery deadlines.
The Implementations Specialist acts as a direct liaison between clients, various operational departments, Sales and Relationship Mangers to achieve the above.
This is an Admin heavy role with the focus on coordinating operational Implementation projects and ensuring that tasks and milestones of each Implementation is adhered to.
The Implementations Specialist will be required to communicate Merchant progress/readiness.
- Project Manage client Implementations assigned by the Team Leader of Implementations.
- Liaising with multiple Merchant facing teams on a daily basis across multiple geographical locations to gather relevant information to ensure Merchant current status can be accurately tracked and reported.
- Leading and attending conference calls with internal teams and Merchant facing staff as required to ensure Merchant progress is clearly communicated and any issues are highlighted and tracked
- Assist with the coordination of client implementations throughout the project lifecycle taking ownership of issues, diagnosing problems and coordinating with the appropriate departments for resolution. Develop advanced skills in technical payment processing solutions and configurations.
- Provide follow-up support to the Field Team for newly established accounts to ensure correct setup and verify the timely activation of those accounts.
- Take ownership of any issues discovered throughout the project lifecycle.
Applicants for this position will ideally have a qualification in business administration, finance or a related discipline, with previous years' experience in the merchant implementation area, and have:
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Must be highly service-oriented with previous client facing experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with the client and internal contacts and in a timely manner as per agreed SLA.
- Self-starter - takes ownership and drives through to resolution.
- Demonstrate leadership skills with the ability to own and escalate accordingly.
- High level of experience with computer software systems including Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Job Location Information:
Location: Dublin, County Dublin
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a few other people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply critical training, assets, and programs for process seekers. These firms can be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A easy Web experiment for job firms in your areaought to discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip purpose for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can regularly be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long lasting job for the people who carry out smartly right through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.