Hiring Organization / Company: Milano
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Your career. Made by you.
Do you have the right ingredients?
Whether you’ve worked in a kitchen before, are looking to learn or have a passion for food, you’re welcome here, and we’ll provide you with all the training you need.
You will learn how to make great pizzas, talk to our guests, put smiles on faces and sauce on T-shirts. Whatever you’d like to get from your job with us, from progression and development, to financing your studies or learning a new skill. What you get here, is made by you.
A taste of what we’re all about:
- Passionate about cooking quality fresh food
- Great communicators and capable of working under pressure
- Always learning
- Energetic, personable individuals with great attention to detail
- Hands on
- Genuine and always ourselves
- Love working as part of a team
Is this you? Come and be part of our team!
- Fully paid training, learn on the job
- Tronc tips go to you each month split 50:50 between BOH & FOH*
- Want to progress? Just say it and we are on it
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% discount (all drinks included)
- Fill your belly with free food on shift
- Discounts and more across online and high street shops on our benefits portal
- Employee support service for you and your family
- Join our Milano community network that provides easy access to your rotas, payslips and more
- Plan for the future with company pension contributions
- Life assurance – we obviously hope you won’t need it, but it’s there just in case
- 29 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme – €200 for kitchen team & €1000 for managers
It is your career, and we are here to support you
We love bringing people together. Fun, team working, leanring, flexibility and a great atmosphere, this is what we are all about. We think sharing is exciting, whether it’s pizza or experiences, and we have donated over £2m for our charity partners over the past 5 years.
We’re proud of every one of our team members, and we value the unique story that each of us brings. Our diversity makes us stronger, and we believe that sharing and supporting what matters to us helps to break down the barriers that stop us all from truly belonging and connecting. Inclusivity and respect are at the heart of our business and are valued by our teams, customers, and suppliers. PizzaExpress and Milano is a place where everyone is welcome, and everyone belongs. As such, we assess each application on the aptitude to do the job and nothing else.
- Tronc, or credit and debit card gratuities and service charge, is a fair way to pay Tronc tips to our teams. All Tronc tips go to you, our team, with the amount split 50:50 between our kitchen and waiting/front of house team. All tronc payments are made at the end of each pay period, along with your normal pay. This sits outside your contractual benefits, and is one of the best perks of working in the hospitality sector.
Job Location Information:
Location: Dublin, County Dublin
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you will don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you recognize where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply crucial training, property, and techniques for process seekers. Those firms will also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms on your areamust uncover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long lasting job for the people who perform smartly all through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.