Hiring Organization / Company: Facebook
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug the hardest problems, live, on some of the largest and most complex networks and systems in the world
- Together with your engineering team, you will share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Manage and maintain multi-vendor, multi-protocol datacenter, backbone and edge networks
- Define and develop optimized network monitoring systems
- Design and deploy new network and tooling architectures
- Analyze data to diagnose and identify root causes to network issues
- Partner alongside the best engineers in the industry on the coolest stuff around, the code and systems you work on will be in production and used by billions of users all around the world
- Engineering degree, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience coding in higher-level languages (e.g., Python, C++, Go, etc.)
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of network devices and NMS systems, or applications such as web servers, load balancers, relational databases, storage systems and messaging systems
- Experience learning software, frameworks and APIs
- Knowledge in routing and switching - hardware design and knowledge of forwarding and data planes
- Protocol knowledge in one or more of BGP, MPLS, ISIS or similar routing protocols - knowledge in typical configurations and performance tuning
- Experience developing and understanding network device configuration for at least one vendor (Juniper, Cisco, Arista, Brocade, etc.)
- Experience understanding and mitigating network hardware and topology failures
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP and IPv6
Job Location Information:
Location: Dublin, County Dublin
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs this present day. Generally, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be easy if you already know where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an improbable and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply essential training, property, and systems for activity seekers. These companies can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms to your areashould uncover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top purpose for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into an enduring job for the people who perform well all over their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.