Hiring Organization / Company: Genesis Global
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Based in: Dublin
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Genesis is a global software company with a pioneering vision, technical innovation, and team that is changing IT delivery. Permanently. We’ve just completed our Series B funding round, backed by GV (formerly Google Ventures), Salesforce Ventures, Citi, Illuminate Financial and Tribeca Early Stage Partners and due to growth, we’re recruiting now for a Order to Cash Manager. Interested? Read on to find out more.
The company is in a period of exceptional growth, and we are recruiting an experienced OTC professional to join us who is ready, and excited by the challenge of helping us scale. With key operations in both Europe and the Americas this role will play a pivotal part in helping to establish and scale a best-in-class OTC function as the business experiences rapid growth. This is a collaborative, cross-functional role that provides visibility to key metrics across the company, allowing for exposure to senior leadership. In this role you will create and develop a world class OTC team that is built to scale.
How you’ll play your part
The top candidates will excel in a rapidly changing and evolving entrepreneurial environment, been through a growth / scale-up journey and have extensive experience in a high growth SaaS business model. This is an exciting and challenging role, which will be a senior stakeholder within the office of the CFO.
- Build and manage a world class OTC team
- Implement and document efficient processes to ensure ease of scalability of department
- Assist with decision making re systems implementation to assist with rapid scaling
- Hire and train new team members
- Evaluate and monitor team performance
- Set goals for individuals on the team
- Collaboration with various other teams and departments
- Manage multiple ad-hoc projects
- Review order documents and ensure accuracy in our sales and financial accounting systems
- Approve generated customer invoices in ERP and deliver invoices to customers in the most efficient manner
- Communicate order discrepancies and errors to sales and financial management
- Assist with Cash collection escalations
- Monthly and Quarterly close tasks
The experience you’ll bring
- 4+ years’ experience in a fast-growing SAAS environment
- A strong background in cash collection and billing. Revenue recognition is a plus.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and effectively communicate department performance to relevant stakeholders
- Strong MS Excel and data analysis skills
- Experience with NetSuite, or comparable ERP system and Salesforce
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi geographical team in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Exposure to cross functional collaboration with Commercial, Accounting, Deal Desk and Revenue teams
- Proven record of mentoring and developing employees in a global environment
- A self-starter with a strong desire to make a positive impact on the organisation
- Bilingual/multilingual is a plus
What a role with Genesis offers
- A competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate.
- 25 days holiday + public holidays.
- Private Healthcare & Pension Plan
- Company Bonus Plan.
- A tailored personal development and training program.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Think you can help us change the FinTech industry? Apply now and we’ll be in touch once we’ve reviewed your CV.
We are only accepting applications from candidates directly. Given application volumes, we do not require approaches or CVs from recruitment agencies.
Genesis – Code Less, Do More
Apply URL: https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/genesisglobal/jobs/order_to_cash_otc_manager_16822/en/
We are technology pioneers with a clear purpose of being the Low-Code Application Platform (LCAP) for financial markets - changing IT delivery across the entire industry. We work faster, harder and smarter than the competition so that we can solve some of the biggest and most complex challenges to deliver innovation and digital transformation.
We value every one of our employees and everyone in the company makes a difference. The diversity of our people makes us who we are, and we work hard to make everyone feel included, no matter your background. Come join and be part of the Genesis family of pioneers and lets Code
Job Location Information:
Location: Dublin, County Dublin
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs these days. In most cases, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be simple if the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide vital coaching, property, and methods for task seekers. Those corporations can be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms in your areamust discover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can frequently be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into an enduring activity for the people who carry out smartly all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.