Hiring Organization / Company: Muckross Park Hotel & Spa
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The award winning 5-star Muckross Park Hotel & Spa in the stunning National Park is now recruiting for a Reservations Agent with passion and dedication who will assist our reservations team in maintaining our high standard of service and excellence.
The main duties of the role include:
- Being naturally friendly with a willingness to help exceed guests’ expectations
- Having excellent administration and organisational skills
- Having a professional telephone manner
- Having good computer knowledge. Previous experience working with Hotsoft is essential.
- Carrying out receptionist duties on occasion - Welcoming guests to the property, Providing effective check-in and check-out and operating the switch board when required.
- Managing telephone and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Production of quotations and confirmation to all clients
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Previous experience with HOTSOFT is essential
- FLuency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
We provide an excellent working environment for our colleagues; work benefits include a focus on employee well-being, healthy menu options when at work as meals are provided at no cost, free parking, discounts in the hotel on all services and products as well as discounted rates in the iNua Collection Hotels and learning and development opportunities for you.
- You will be joining an award-winning team who have achieved extremely high standards
- You will receive a very competitive rate of pay
- The Hotel offers an excellent team incentives and employee recognition awards
- There is an Employee Assistance Programme available to all staff
- Uniforms are provided
- Staff meals are provided when on duty
- Staff parking on site
Job Location Information:
Location: Killarney, County Kerry
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be easy if you already know the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly supply crucial coaching, property, and techniques for process seekers. These companies can be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms on your areashould discover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can usually be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into a long lasting activity for the individuals who perform smartly during their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.