Hiring Organization / Company: Salesforce
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Strategic Customer, Product & Partner Engagement (SCPPE) is a team within Salesforce Customer Success Group (CSG) with top subject matter experts covering key Salesforce products, programs, and processes. We help drive relationships and success with our largest customers and ensure they get the best out of their Salesforce investments. SCPPE helps align technology and product stakeholders and ensures that CSG Field and Go-To-Market (GTM) professionals have the tools and information they need to be successful in their jobs and drive customer success.
Marketing Cloud Success Architects provide tailored guidance to our most strategic customers leveraging their deep Salesforce product expertise. They work collaboratively within the wider SCPPE team as well as with key stakeholders within Salesforce such as Success Managers, Services, Sales, Support, Product Management, and Engineering to make our customers successful.
A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Success Architect is an experienced subject matter expert of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (including one or more of our products such as Email Studio, Journey Builder, Interaction Studio, Datorama & CDP). They can quickly establish relationships with both business and technical audiences and serve as trusted advisors in crucial conversations. They are Marketing domain experts and are grounded in business value - with lenses on both Salesforce and Customer Success. They help Salesforce increase customer adoption, enable services opportunities, prevent customer attrition & support big-bet sales opportunities.
- Help customers consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics
- Guide customers on implementing and optimizing performant solutions and processes
- Provide relevant technical architectural recommendations in areas such as integration patterns, security, and authentication solutions and enhancements specific to customers business needs
- Provide prescriptive recommendations for improving system performance
- Partner with Account teams to conduct Account Reviews and develop Attrition Mitigation strategies
- Conduct 1:M Customer Webinars
- Enable Customer Success Managers on technical topics
- Actively leverage and contribute to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the community
- Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Show continued professional growth and development
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years experience in technical support or consulting, including deep functional and technical knowledge, in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Features knowledge, capabilities, best practices usage, and how to deploy and integrate with other systems.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize best practices.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, manage multiple concurrent engagements for high-quality outputs and perform effectively under pressure.
- Marketing domain expertise as well as an understanding of business processes in Sales, Service, or Support
- Experience designing customized technology solutions that connect internal teams, drive productivity, and encourage team cohesion across multiple business units and functions
- Experience extending the capabilities of pre-built applications to deploy scalable and robust solutions
- Architecture exposure across systems integration, application architecture.
- Experience dealing with large scale, technologically or functionally complex accounts, which are constantly challenging product capabilities
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Salesforce product certifications including Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, Administrator, Developer, Email Specialist.
- Multilingual speaker including English (mandatory), French (strongly desired skill), Spanish, German or Italian, etc
- Functional or technical knowledge of Salesforce products and features such as Email & Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, Datorama, Interaction Studio, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud. An understanding of capabilities and best practices.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Job Location Information:
Location: Dublin, County Dublin
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Generally, you will don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an implausible and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide crucial training, belongings, and methods for job seekers. Those corporations can be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms in your areashould discover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end goal for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can recurrently be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out well right through their operating.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.